1113 June Street, Hood River
I help families and people in families of all ages improve their ability to feel, think, communicate, relate, and act. I’m a therapist, licensed in Oregon and Washington, with over 20 years of practice experience. I work with people experiencing a broad range of challenges.
My areas of specialty are:
- Child and adolescent development
- Parenting and family relationships
- Issues related to being LGBTQ+
- Problems with thoughts and feelings
- Autism and other developmental disorders
Read more about me and how I practice on my website: naomimayocounseling.com.
I accept the following insurances: Aetna/GEHA, Cigna, Medicare, Moda, Optum/United Behavioral Health, PacificSource OHP, Premera, Providence, BlueCross BlueShield/Regence, and Reliant/IBH.